Black Tactical Sunglasses With Wind Guard (Glacier Glasses) Review

Black Tactical Sunglasses With Wind Guard (Glacier Glasses)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have to contest the one star review on here. I haven't had the opportunity to test these out in the field yet but they seem to be a well made pair of glasses. They fit comfortably on my head and the guards wrap around nicely fully protecting the eyes from wind and glare. I bought these glasses to extend the life of an aging pair of Julbo Sherpas and I think they will serve that purpose just fine. I'm not sure what the one star reviewer wanted to use these for (sounds like something they weren't intended for... maybe a Halloween costume?) I WOULD NOT recommend wearing these while welding... not unless you want a nice case of arc eye. Plus, who the hell wants to wear a pair of Welding Goggles when hiking/snowshoeing. I don't know about you but I like to be able to see...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Tactical Sunglasses With Wind Guard (Glacier Glasses)

Own a pair of the most reliable glasses! These glasses feature a black temple that is constructed of polycarbonate with black lens. Features an anti-fog and anti-scratch coating. Comes complete with side shields and a black elastic neck lanyard.

Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Click here for more information about Black Tactical Sunglasses With Wind Guard (Glacier Glasses)

0 comments:

Post a Comment