Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Got the Maui Jim Kahuna sunglasses. Gunmetal frames with Neutral grey lens. This is my second pair of Maui Jim. Product arrived as advertised in 2 days from Sunglass Outlet with a nice price. Great job.
My earlier pair were the lightweight titanium frame sunglasses so I knew coming in that this pair would be a little heavier, but they are still a good weight. This pair is heavier duty due to the lenses being actual glass instead of plastic, which I wanted because I am pretty hard on sunglasses. Plastic lenses are easier to scratch. I will need to adjust the nose piece and the temples but these sunglasses will be able to do that.
If you have never had Maui Jim sunglasses, you don't know what your missing. Here in Texas we get lots of sun and these lenses will have you seeing everything with great colors and no squinting.
I am extremly happy with my purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim KAHUNA 162-02 sunglasses Gunmetal / Neutral Grey
By far, this distinct model is the most popular men's style from the Maui Jim® Classic collection. This gunmetal wrap frame contains Neutral Grey STTM (SuperThin) glass lenses. The lenses contain patented PolarizedPlus2® technology, which eliminates glare and enhances the colors your eyes see naturally.
Click here for more information about Maui Jim KAHUNA 162-02 sunglasses Gunmetal / Neutral Grey
0 comments:
Post a Comment