Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have found my fitover eye wear to be excellent
I use them in the car, and find them perfect as a quick fit over on my normal glasses and very effective. I especially appreciate the safety benefit of not having to remove my ordinary eye ware. Thereby maintaining the benefit of having my up to date prescription eye ware still on at all times. There is the added benefit of not having to juggle with glasses wheile driving.
My only criticise is that there is a small distortion on text on my car radio screen and digital dash display
fobbie
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fitovers Eyewear Jett Sunglasses
The Jett Fitovers with PDX Gray lenses are designed to be worn over medium to large prescription eyewear frame shapes. These lenses maintain true color definition in all conditions are ideal for driving or any general purpose outdoor activity where annoying glare is present.
Click here for more information about Fitovers Eyewear Jett Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment