Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The overall quality is good on these shades. They stay on without slipping, due to a rubberized grip on the temple frame ends and the nose pads.
The lens is sharp - no distortion. Cuts glare. Things look a little rose colored thru the green mirror shades, but not in a bad way. Things look yellow-orange out of the blue shades, and I'm not crazy about that.
I use them for running and backpacking. They seem durable.
For some reason, this manufacturer does not show up when searching for sunglasses on amazon. I only found them by looking for 'green mirror'.
Conclusion: I've usually always had a hard time finding decent sunglasses. These have proved to be quite good in fit and quality, so I'll buy more over time for sports, international backpacking and hiking.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Flying Fisherman Rio Polarized Sunglasses
These sleek wrap around sunglasses have polarized side windows, spring temples, rubber nose pads, and temple pads to give them a super comfortable fit.
Click here for more information about Flying Fisherman Rio Polarized Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment