Serengeti Presa Polar Sunglasses Review

Serengeti Presa Polar Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been a Serengeti owner for the past 20 years and have loved the lens quality from day 1! I have been looking for a new pair of sunglasses for about 2 years and have a hard time buying a product like this without trying it on, so I have been reluctant to buy Serengeti's because I can only get them online. Then I stumbled on these and with Amazons return policy, why not? So, I purchased this pair of Serengeti Presa Polar Sunglasses for myself for x-mas and could not be more happy. Serengeti has evolved and these lenses are much better than anything I have tried over the years. The exclusive Polar PhD lens technology is the best I have ever seen through. This is a spectacular pair of sunglasses!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Serengeti Presa Polar Sunglasses

Photochromic and polarized properties are combined with lightweight NXT, shatter resistant lenses with anti-glare coatings, resulting in superior visual acuity and performance. The exclusive Polar PhD lens technology is available in Serengeti Drivers and CPG (Cool Photo Gray) lens hues.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Serengeti Presa Polar Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment