Smith Pivlock V90 Max Sunglass (Smoke Crystal, Platinum) Review

Smith Pivlock V90 Max Sunglass (Smoke Crystal, Platinum)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I bought these glasses, I was dubious about the way the temple supports locked to the lens. Surely a product with a warranty will hold up.
I took them out for two bike rides, and stored them in their case between rides. I've had them for just over three weeks. No impacts, no drops, nothing of note whatsoever.
I took them out of their case today and noticed two large cracks emanating from the hole the temple supports locked in. I had to ride with, as they were the only pair I had with me. By the time I finished my 25 mile ride, the cracks had extended nearly to the perimeter of the lens.
I am very disappointed with this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Smith Pivlock V90 Max Sunglass (Smoke Crystal, Platinum)

Smith Pivlock v90 Sunglasses Introducing the NEW PIVLOCK Integration System. The PIVLOCK V90 features a proprietary, patent-pending templehinge piece that compliments what can only be described as the lightest performance interchangable, rimless sport style in the world today. Both the temples and the nosepiece remove easilly, making the task of swapping out lenses easier than ever. The flowing lens sillhouette provides excellent coverage and ventilation. Soft, Hydrophillic Megol located at the temple tips and on the nose piece ensure a secure fit under gruelling conditions. Features 7 Base Lens CurvatureCarbonic TLT LensesGrilamid TR90 FrameSmallMedium fitSweat Seal Hydrocoating

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Smith Pivlock V90 Max Sunglass (Smoke Crystal, Platinum)

0 comments:

Post a Comment