Two (2) Black Microfiber Cleaning and Storage Pouches / Sacks / Cases for Sunglasses and Eyeglasses Review

Two (2) Black Microfiber Cleaning and Storage Pouches / Sacks / Cases for Sunglasses and Eyeglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was the best deal I found for microfiber lens pouches. You get two for about 5 dollars plus free shipping! They seem to be of good quality. Be aware that they are plenty large, in fact almost too much so for my needs. They could easily accomodate goggles and very large eyewear. I'm using them to protect my sunglasses and as a low-profile case for my digital camera on a trip to africa. There is much excess fabric after storing the items, but I can fold it over, and I plan to make use of them anyway. The plastic cord-stop may be irritating for some people, but that can be removed. All in all, excellent for the price, and large enough to be plenty versatile

Click Here to see more reviews about: Two (2) Black Microfiber Cleaning and Storage Pouches / Sacks / Cases for Sunglasses and Eyeglasses

Protect your optical investment with the most inexpensive microfiber bag on Amazon! The more you buy the more you save. Free Shipping!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Two (2) Black Microfiber Cleaning and Storage Pouches / Sacks / Cases for Sunglasses and Eyeglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment