Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I gave these to my husband. He had wanted a pair for about a year, but the price point was high. They are expensive, but evidently are worth it. The quality is outstanding. I gave them as an anniversary gift (to justify the expense). He loves them, and I can see why. The clarity is unbelievable.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Costa Del Mar Harpoon Sunglasses - Black Frame - Bue Glass - W580
Costa Del Mar Sunglasses - Harpoon / Frame: Black Lens: Polarized Blue Mirror Wave 580 Glass Costa Del Mar sunglasses are specifically engineered for FISHING, BOATING & other WATER SPORTS: the Harpoon is a NYLON frame with SPRING HINGES designed w/ RX-able, WATER-REPELLENT, POLARIZED lenses that eliminate water surface glare & ensure superb optical clarity. Wave 580 lenses REDUCE COLOR DISTORTION & yellow light. Costa Del Mar sunglasses provide 100% UV PROTECTION. Sizes: 60-22-120 mm
0 comments:
Post a Comment