Flying Fisherman Calcutta Polarized Sunglasses Review

Flying Fisherman Calcutta Polarized Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These sunglasses are fine. They seem kinda cheap but durable. The polarization is good, but I've seen better/clearer, and I'm not really a fan of the tint color.
The biggest complaint though is that the company puts this huge, ugly, metal logo on the left and right sides of them - it can kind of be seen in the pictures. I'm tempted to pry the stupid logos off, but then the huge holes left would be dumb looking too. The logo annoys me a lot for the aesthetics, so I knocked them for that. I would have been 5-star happy with the same exact style/color of frame and lenses, just minus the logos.
No idea on how the "lifetime" warranty is yet, hope not to have to find out anytime soon.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flying Fisherman Calcutta Polarized Sunglasses

Matte black frames have full wrap around coverage, soft rubber nose pads and flex-grip temples to make them super comfortable.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Flying Fisherman Calcutta Polarized Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment