Serfas Traitor Sunglasses Review

Serfas Traitor Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had three pair of these and now I can wear anything else. They fit well and I have to use the amber lens that come with them. Just enough to keep sun out but still clear to wear in doors if needed. I will continue to bye them until they run out. Original purchase was for riding bikes but they grew on me quickly. now this is my everyday pair.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Serfas Traitor Sunglasses

Always committed to enhancing life in action, Serfas has a clear line of sight to the future of performance eyewear. Whenever you venture outside - and we hope it is often - Serfas eyewear is there to help you se clearer, play safer, and look cooler.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about Serfas Traitor Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment