Optic Nerve Teaser Sunglasses Review

Optic Nerve Teaser Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Buying sun glasses on-line was hard for me to do. I took a chance with the Optic Nerve Teaser. I had lost my Ray Bans and I will never buy sunglasses off the rack. I would if I could, I am picky, the glasses need to feel nice and for me they must be polarized. Not only that but I am cheep! I never spend more then I believe an item is worth.
I found this pair but no reviews were made on them, so I read other reviews of other Optic Nerve glasses. I learned the company is out of Colorado, which for me means snow skiing and if you have ever been you know the glare on a snow caped mountain is the brightest. So even though the glasses are made in China, The people in Colorado have the best test lab in their own back yard.
I took a chance and sent for them. I could not be happier. The only reason I did not give a fifth star, was I found during a long road trip the arm on the left side felt uncomfortable, I am sure with a hair dryer and some bending I can get a better fit.
Yes I would recommend them to a friend. They are a great value! Great coverage.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Optic Nerve Teaser Sunglasses

Optic Nerve is Colorado to the Core.A high performance mid price sunglass for the Outdoor Advernture Enthusiast

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about Optic Nerve Teaser Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment