Smith Optics Director Tactical Sunglass with Black Frame Review

Smith Optics Director Tactical Sunglass with Black Frame
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very excited to see Smith Optics create their Elite Division. I have worn their sunglasses and goggles for years. They make excellent products and stand behind them. When they started offering the Director Tactical sunglasses, I had to get a pair! I now have two with different lenses for varying light conditions. They are light, comfortable, safe and look great. I highly recommend them for use by American Zoot Shooters Association (AZSA) participants or for any shooting sport.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Smith Optics Director Tactical Sunglass with Black Frame

The Smith Elite Tactical Sunglass products are diesigned for military and law enforcement professionals that need eye protection but equally as important want to look good doing what they do. We took that into consideration when designing the Tactical Sunglass line

Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Click here for more information about Smith Optics Director Tactical Sunglass with Black Frame

0 comments:

Post a Comment