Costa Del Mar Filament Review

Costa Del Mar Filament
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These glasses are amazing at cutting glare. They're designed for cutting glare on the water while fishing but are excellent for daily driving. I've lived in Florida, Arizona, and California and used these glasses in all three states. They're super light and the nose piece doesn't get caught in your hair if you set them on your head and your hair is pulled back. After 2 years of constant use I broke my glasses near the frame screw. I mailed them to the company and for a small fee the company replaced my broken glasses. I lost them 3 years later and bought the identical pair to replace my lost pair.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Costa Del Mar Filament

This frame is part of the Costa del Mar sunglasses Performance collection. Performance frames are meant to be used in any active water environment where water, body motion, and sun are all givens. All Costa Del Mar sunglasses lenses are know

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about Costa Del Mar Filament

0 comments:

Post a Comment