Julbo Explorer Mountaineering Sunglasses in White with Cameleon® Anti-Fog POLARIZED PHOTOCHROMIC Lenses ~ changes from category 3 (transmitting 18% visible light) to category 4 (transmitting 8% visible light) - Self Adjustable Temple ends bend in every direction for perfect fit with helmet/beanie - supplied with case, microfibre cleaning cloth and adjustable security strap - removeable side wings for lateral protection - Developed in collaboration with E.N.S.A. Review

Julbo Explorer Mountaineering Sunglasses in White with Cameleon® Anti-Fog POLARIZED PHOTOCHROMIC Lenses ~ changes from category 3 (transmitting 18% visible light) to category 4 (transmitting 8% visible light) - Self Adjustable Temple ends bend in every direction for perfect fit with helmet/beanie - supplied with case, microfibre cleaning cloth and adjustable security strap - removeable side wings for lateral protection - Developed in collaboration with E.N.S.A.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this to replace my Coastal Del Mar Fathom 580 blue mirrored glasses for fishing that were stolen. The Julbo Explorer glasses fit very well, they sit on top of the cheeks comfortably if you remove the side flares. I like the frame and the fact that the neck laces fit inside the built in openings. The glasses are fairly light, not as light as my old Fathoms.
I was hoping to leverage transition lenses for fishing for when it got to sunset on the water besides the polarization features, but there is barely a contrast from category 3 to 4 darkening. I cannot really tell the difference to be honest. The lenses from the inside seem to scratch or mark with my nail while trying to clean it. I can see where there was a small speck near the frame where the tint does not cover the lens that is a few millimeter wide. I was hoping for more quality for the money but I am happy with the glasses. They are different and fit well.
One of the only frames that fit my face besides the Coastal Del Mar Fathoms. It wraps or around so it blocks sun pretty well. If I did it over again I would buy the Fathoms instead for the money. I think the 580s did a better job blocking out light and better quality vision. The one thing about water and snow, they both reflect a lot of harmful rays. For fishing the Julbo is really good pair of glasses, with excellent polarization, on par if not better than the Fathoms.
Final take: Go get Coastal Del Mars 580's Fathom for the price and you will get a better pair of glasses all around.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Julbo Explorer Mountaineering Sunglasses in White with Cameleon® Anti-Fog POLARIZED PHOTOCHROMIC Lenses ~ changes from category 3 (transmitting 18% visible light) to category 4 (transmitting 8% visible light) - Self Adjustable Temple ends bend in every direction for perfect fit with helmet/beanie - supplied with case, microfibre cleaning cloth and adjustable security strap - removeable side wings for lateral protection - Developed in collaboration with E.N.S.A.

Julbo Explorer Mountaineering Sunglasses in White with Cameleon® Anti-Fog POLARIZED PHOTOCHROMIC Lenses ~ changes from category 3 (transmitting 18% visible light) to category 4 (transmitting 8% visible light) - Self Adjustable Temple ends bend in every direction for perfect fit with helmet/beanie - supplied with case, microfibre cleaning cloth and adjustable security strap - removeable side wings for lateral protection - Developed in collaboration with E.N.S.A.

Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Click here for more information about Julbo Explorer Mountaineering Sunglasses in White with Cameleon® Anti-Fog POLARIZED PHOTOCHROMIC Lenses ~ changes from category 3 (transmitting 18% visible light) to category 4 (transmitting 8% visible light) - Self Adjustable Temple ends bend in every direction for perfect fit with helmet/beanie - supplied with case, microfibre cleaning cloth and adjustable security strap - removeable side wings for lateral protection - Developed in collaboration with E.N.S.A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment