Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)
I can wear sunglasses now when I am driving and I can still read the car radio or my cell phone - doesn't sound like a big deal to those of you who still have decent eyesight but it is so nice to not have to take my sunglasses off and put my prescription glasses on to read my GPS or check to see who is calling me on my cell.
Plus they are comfortable great-looking shades and come in varying bifocal powers. And other people can't really tell you are wearing bifocal sunglasses. A little expensive but the quality is well worth it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim Sunglasses - Ho'okipa Readers " all colors and powers" NEW
Who wants to worry about their vision when they are reading by the pool, scanning a menu, deciphering a road map, or tying a fishing lure? Maui Jim has the solution with the Maui Readers. Our unique design features an almost invisible bifocal that is encased in polycarbonate and positioned to optimize distance views, while giving you near power when you need it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment