Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Everything from the order to the actual product is flawless. When I placed the order, the estimated delivery date was the 16th, I received the product on the 15th.
I'm very fussy about sunglasses. I have only ever found 1 other pair that suited me perfectly, so I couldn't be happier with them. The polarized lenses are awesome and the look is very stylish.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Smith Rosewood Sunglass
Cruising around town on a longboard, hitting the beach, and looking like a complete and total badass is what the Smith Rosewoodwood Sunglasses do best. These aviator-style frames feature carbonic lenses with Smith's precision TLT Optics for total visual clarity, no matter what's on the agenda.Product Features
Frame: Metal
Hinge Type: Integrated
Lens: Carbonic
Interchangeable Lens: No
Polarized: No
Face Size: Small/medium
Case Type:
Nose Pads: Yes
Arm Pads: Yes
Recommended Use: Casual
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
Click here for more information about Smith Rosewood Sunglass
0 comments:
Post a Comment