Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I originally had the Black Turbine TU-11's for 3 years and I loved them and still use them when there is a possibility of scratching or losing my new ones. I now have these also and I love them just as much as my original sunglasses! You can't go wrong with Costa's!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Costa Del Mar Turbine Sunglasses - Polarized - Costa 580 Glass Lens
Start firing up the grill because you're gonna be bringing home some big fish after a day on the water wearing the Costa Del Mar Turbine Polarized Sunglasses. With polarized glass lenses giving you the clearest vision through the waterthat Cancun bone fish you've been after is yours. Glass is less likely to scratch than plastic so the Turbines will last you for years. Even if the catch doesn't work out, you'll still look good at the barbeque thanks to these sunglasses' stylish frames.Product Features
Frame: Nylon
Hinge Type: Integral
Lens: Glass CR-39
Interchangeable Lens: No
Polarized: Yes
Face Size: Medium to Large
Case Type:
Nose Pads: Yes
Arm Pads: No
Recommended Use: Boating, casual, water, fishing, beach
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
Country of Origin: China
0 comments:
Post a Comment