Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I needed goggles for potatoes harvest. The wind is permanent here in Idaho and so is the blowing dirt. The goggles conformed great to my head (I've got a skinny face so a fatter face would fit even better). I love the dark lenses (which no one can see into). They block the sun out great! But they are too dark for the evening/night time.
Plenty of air circulation from the padded foam, but still keeps out the dirt. They are a bit bulky and the farm workers were making fun of them...but I had the last laugh when it got windy....!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rothco A.C.U. DESERTEC Tactical Goggle
Lightweight, comfortable foam-padded backing, Smoke-Grey shatterproof polycarbonate lens with anti-scratch coating, Anti-fog, UV 400 Protection, 1 1/2" Adjustable Strap
Click here for more information about Rothco A.C.U. DESERTEC Tactical Goggle
0 comments:
Post a Comment