Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)A previous poster was disappointed that these were a product made in China. That is in fact not true. I am not saying the last person was a liar either. The real Arnette glasses are Italian made and are marked as "made in Italy". I bought two pairs of these glasses, the first, made in Italy. I liked them so much that I bought a second pair to put in my other vehicle. The second pair was marked as "made in china" and they were a lighter, cheaper plastic material. They LOOK authentic with a few very subtle differences like the screws used and the logo placement. The logos should be slightly sunk into the plastic. The ones I have that are marked as made in china are not sunk into the plastic. I have owned 5 authentic pairs of Arnette and all were made in Italy, even the first pair of VISIONs. I don't know if Arnette are producing cheaper, identical versions or if these are straight up knockoffs, but when you zoom into the picture in this product listing, they say made in Italy and are therefore misrepresented and fraudulent. Find another listing of these glasses and go with them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Arnette Vision Sunglasses
When you dream up the perfect pair of sunglasses, the Vision is what you see. With modern and sporty appeal this pair of sunglasses from Arnette has a single-shield design with 100% UV protected lenses, sleek, logo stamped ear pieces, and a sturdy, but lightweight frame. Includes a protective case for storage.
Click here for more information about Arnette Vision Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment