Callaway NX9 Diablo Edge Golf Sunglasses Review

Callaway NX9 Diablo Edge Golf Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently switched from glasses to contacts and I bought these specifically for golf and I can tell you for the price they are great glasses. I can see very clear and I like that the lenses are not too dark, so it is very easy to see even if it is cloudy outside. The case is a hard shell case, which is great because i can put them in my bag and they will not get damaged. The only thing that takes getting used too is the lense itself. It is darker around the edges, and lighter in the middle of the lens, so where you position the glasses on your face is very important. I would highly recommend these glasses to anyone. I have worn prescription oakley x-metal sunglasses for years, but the callaway glasses are just as clear and comfortable.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Callaway NX9 Diablo Edge Golf Sunglasses

NX9 Diablo Edge Sunglasses Three quarter rimless lens allows excellent unobstructed field of vision. Callaway NX9 Diablo Edge Sunglasses feature: Magnesium alloy frame for superior strength and lightweight comfort Ergonomically wrapped frame and lens for excellent protection Adjustable nose piece for custom fit and comfort Megol rubber nose pads and ear tip inserts for non-slip fit NX9 Technology allows for superior vision and protection Lens preserve depth of field and counteracts optical displacement for optimum accuracy Patent-pending tint technology blocks harmful blue rays while minimizing distortion of natural color Sunscreen defense actively supports the eye's own natural skin blocker for long-term ocular health Includes drawstring pouch and carrying case Colors: Diablo Red/Neox NX9 Lens Matte Graphite/Neox NX9 Lens Serious Equipment Designed To Enhance Your Competitive Edge!

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Callaway NX9 Diablo Edge Golf Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment