Julbo Dolgan Mountain Sunglasses Review

Julbo Dolgan Mountain Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the first review I have written, but the experience I had dealing with Altrec was poor enough that I thought it merited a written review. They shipped the item promptly, however, when it arrived it was different than described here (Spectron 3 lenses, whereas the description labels them Spectron 4 multiple times). I called to sort out the problem and they implied that I must have not read the description well enough, but I could most certainly return them and sponsor the price of shipping myself. I investigated further to discover the description did not match they shipped to me. I then sent an email explaining the problem and asking them to expedite a new pair (I needed them for a camping/hiking trip for which my original order would have allowed plenty of time for arrival) and provide a pre-paid shipping label to send the pair they sent me back. Two days passed before I received any response(coincidentally the same day I had requested they send the glasses). No apology for the hassle or acknowledgement of their error. Just a prepaid packing slip with a description that completely mislabeled the problem. I was also shocked to find that they had not fixed the incorrect amazon description from which the problem arose. To top it off, they refused to send a new pair of glasses until I let them charge my credit card a second time (without refund). At this point, I'll return the original pair and take my business elsewhere and I suggest you do so as well. For what it's worth, I hear the glasses are excellent, so long as you can find a company competent enough to write a product description and process an order.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Julbo Dolgan Mountain Sunglasses

At high altitudes, intense light, dazlle and variations in lighting conditions are extreme. Fresh snow reflects 85% of solar radiation and the uv index increases 10% every 1,000 m. Mountaineers need to be able to rely on materials that are absolutely safe and which they do not need to think about. In the mountains the Dolgan offers Julbo\'s renowned protection. Just take off the removable shields and they become sunglasses for everyday wear. The Dolgan is easy to wear and takes you from the wilderness to urban settings in style! Includes the Spectron 4 polycarbonate lens, light but with excellent shock resistance, this verstile lens is suitable for all types of sports activities. Flash + Anti glare treatment. Lens are category 4,( 95% visible light reduction).

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Julbo Dolgan Mountain Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment