Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered these sunglasses for my 14 year old son for Christmas. I have a couple of Maui Jim's and he wanted a pair, too. No way was I going to get him a $200 pair of sunglasses that he might promptly lose! I found these for him and couldn't be more pleased. The arms have springs in them so they won't bend out of shape from putting them on and off. They are also polarized..the polarization is what I love so much about my own sunglasses since it really helps to cut out the glare! The dealer also sent a couple of free items with the sunglasses such as the microfiber case, 2 neckcords, and a cleaning cloth. VERY PLEASED...will definitely order these again...when he loses them!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Polarized Aviator Sunglasses JiMarti P69 Spring Hinges
Value and Features found in glasses selling for much more! Great Value. Polarized reflective Mirror lenses in beautiful colors. Normally polarized glasses in this price range are not available with mirror coating.Top Quality Polycarbonate Polarized shatterproof Lens with Mirror Beautiful Cast Metal Frame100% UV 400 Rayblock Lens CoatingAnti-Fog Hydrophobic water repellant lens coatingZip Case & Microfiber cleaner/bag includedAnti-Scratch lens coatingLifetime Breakage Warranty30 Day Money Back if not Totally Pleased
Click here for more information about Polarized Aviator Sunglasses JiMarti P69 Spring Hinges
0 comments:
Post a Comment