Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First the lens - very good. provides very good sunlight protection, cover eye/glasses from sides and front. I use it every day in bright sunlight.
I have the ML-wideline the biggest problem is the limited range of the sizes. Even though I knew when I bought it that the frame is longer than my glasses, I didn't realize how big it looks on the face. I did order the right size based on width/length of my glasses.
bottom-line - if its fits well on you i.e the cocoon is only 0.5 or 1 mm longer than your prescription glasses, then it is a good buy otherwise i would pass on it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cocoon C425 ML-Wideline Sunglasses
Cocoons is there when you need them. These patented sunglasses are designed to fit over almost any prescription eyewear and with their extensive technology, they will provide you with a polarized view, while delivering optimum protection against harmful UV rays. Versatile and stylish, they are ideal for those that don't wear corrective eyewear too.
Click here for more information about Cocoon C425 ML-Wideline Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment