Flying Fisherman Black Neoprene Strap Retainer Review

Flying Fisherman Black Neoprene Strap Retainer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Gee.... I hate to be the first to give this product a 3 star review, but it did not serve the purpose I bought it for. I wanted a tight hold on my Oakleys when I work out, but it turns out that the band is too long and can't give me a tight hold, rather it creates a safety net in extreme physical activities as your sunglasses may slip off. Maybe it is just the frames on my sunglasses, but it could not grip them well either. Perhaps my expectations were in the wrong place. This is the trouble with buying products on the internet, but the overall quality of the band is decent and the design is not bad either. It all depends on what you are looking for.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flying Fisherman Black Neoprene Strap Retainer

Floating retainer slips onto temples of sunglasses, and will keep sunglasses in place on your head, and afloat if dropped overboard.Adjustable for a snug fit.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Flying Fisherman Black Neoprene Strap Retainer

0 comments:

Post a Comment