Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased these Sun glasses with great excitement because CaribbeanSun Sun glasses have stopped this style of shades. I thought I found the perfect replacement and at a great price. Unfortunatly when they arrived, I immediatly noticed how light weight they were, and realized they were completely made of plastic and also had "China" written on the ear piece. The glasses I was looking for are made with a metal frame and real glass lenses, just great quality and a fair price from Walmart @$68. The style was ok on the Fly Fishers - I just didnt like the light weight "cheapness feel"...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Flying Fisherman Caribbean Polarized Sunglasses
An updated twist on a classic square aviator design, these sunglasses look as good as they perform.The lightweight, nickle silver frames have spring-loaded temples and adjustable nose pads for optimum comfort.
Click here for more information about Flying Fisherman Caribbean Polarized Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment