Fuel Cell Sunglasses Polished White/Black Irid 000 by Oakley Review

Fuel Cell Sunglasses Polished White/Black Irid 000 by Oakley
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First pair of Oakleys Ive ever purchased or owned and I was very pleased when I received them. I didnt understand the hype about their polarized and hi-definition optic lenses until I actually put them on. Now I look for every chance to wear them because of how stylish they are and how much they protect my eyes from the sun.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fuel Cell Sunglasses Polished White/Black Irid 000 by Oakley

115060POW000 Features: Two lenses are cut from a single shield of optically pure PLUTONITE then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour Lightweight Plutonite polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV protection and have optical precision and impact resistance ratings that meet ANSI standards High Definition Optics (HDO) treatment and materials to help you see more clearly and sharply Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material; metal icon accents Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment Fits medium-to-large faces Specifications: Lens material: Plutonite polycarbonate Frame material: O Matter plastic UV protection: 100% Polarization: no

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fuel Cell Sunglasses Polished White/Black Irid 000 by Oakley

0 comments:

Post a Comment