Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These glasses arrived defective. The entire frame is a soft type of plastic and one of the arms was molded incorrectly so when worn the glasses tilted on my face about 10 degrees. Pretty funny looking when worn and would have made a great costume accessory unfortunately not great shooting glasses. Since the plastic is very soft, there was no way to even bend them back in shape. I returned them and ordered the SSI Shooting Glasses, they are cheaper but then again I might get what I pay for with these too; we'll see.
The glasses would have been great otherwise. I liked the included lanyard (which is not shown in the picture) which hooks into the far back of each arm allowing you to have them off and around your neck. They are light weight and would have been comfortable on my face.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Remington T-70 Shooting Glasses (Clear Lens)
Remington T-70¿ Protective Eyewear provide maximum impact resistance.The full wraparound frame provides ultimate protection while the Soft, rubber temple pads offer a comfortable, secure fit.Neck cord included or extra convenience.ANSI Z87.1 certif
Click here for more information about Remington T-70 Shooting Glasses (Clear Lens)
0 comments:
Post a Comment