Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wear a size 7 hat and these fit great. They have rubber ear pieces to hold them on if you bend over, but they make it impossible to use a croaky. Being tired of gray lenses I love the rc30, wore them in Carribean on vacation and had no trouble at the beach. However I was too chicken to wear them sailing which was a good thing since I did manage to flip the boat. The clear lenses are useless and the yellow too bright except for nite use but who wears sunglasses at night?
Click Here to see more reviews about: Smith Optics Threshold Sunglass
The Threshold is an extremely lightweight sunglass that features our patented Slider interchangeable system. Offering over a dozen replacement lenses to choose from, the Threshold can be tailored for any light condition.
Click here for more information about Smith Optics Threshold Sunglass
0 comments:
Post a Comment