Cablz Original Black 12" Review

Cablz Original Black 12
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
No complaints about the quality. This was my first set. I'd seen someone wearing a pair and thought I'd like some, as I'm an avid Croakies wearer and thought this might be a better product. I wouldn't say better, but different. I purchased the 12" in black and in monofilament, and bought an extra set for my buddies. If you like to hang your glasses around your neck and have a 17" neck or larger, I'd say the 12" is too small. Glasses sit to high on your chest and the earpeices of your glasses tend to dig into your neck. I'd go with a minimum of the 14" or even 16" if they make those yet. Jury is still out with me on these or Crokies.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cablz Original Black 12"

Cablz Original Black 12" Features: Xl Fits Larger Framed Sunglasses.Cablz® Are Unique In The Way They Do Not Lay On Your Neck, Distract You Or Irritate Your Skin.Perfect For Fishing, Boating, Golfing, Running, Biking, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Snow Skiing, Snowmobiling Or Just Enjoying The Great Outdoors.Made Of Surgical Grade Steel Cable & Industrial Strength Rubber. This Item Is In Category:Optics > Leashes Brand: Cablz

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cablz Original Black 12"

0 comments:

Post a Comment