Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I own three different models of Costa Del Mar's: "Deep Blue", "Eliminator" and "Fathom". Their mirror sunglasses are terrible.
I had to send them three times in last three years for repairs.
It happens once a year. It's called "delamination" and according to Costa Del Mar's technician it's normal?!!!!
It looks like a honey comb pattern and it's really annoying.
I fish a lot and I bought their glasses because of their lifetime warranty.
Now I have to send them back again, pay $8 shipping fees (for each pair), and additionally they started to charge people $10 handling fee (!) for product (warranty repair) which supposed to be great and free for life. I think it's outrageous.
What's wrong with you!? Why don't you fix your products?
Or maybe this is the way to make a good $.
I'm stuck with three pairs of expensive sunglasses which are getting really expensive now. Shame on you Costa! Stick with your promise and stop charging people your rip off handling fee! I would never-ever recommend this company or any of their products.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Costa Del Mar Fathom 400 Sunglasses
Fathom Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Hinge: integral Lens size: 60Bridge: 17 Temple: 133Base: 8 Lens material: CR-39 or glass Frame material: nylon Frame size: L
Click here for more information about Costa Del Mar Fathom 400 Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment