Predator I-KAM Extreme Sport Video Glasses - Camo Review

Predator I-KAM Extreme Sport Video Glasses - Camo
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Takes very good pictures. The sound is noisy in the wind. You also have to remember that what your eyes are looking at and what the camera is looking at is not necessarily the same. With that in mind, it is an excellent product for sports, hunting and fishing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Predator I-KAM Extreme Sport Video Glasses - Camo

"Video Eyewear is Born..... Eyewear & Video Have Collided.The result is the i-KAM XTREME 3.0, excellent,lightweight eyewear with advanced mobile video recorder all-in-one.Features apinhole CMOS video camera for clear video and audio digitalrecording and includes three sets of interchangeable lenses. The i-KAMXTREME 3.0 is a must for those who want to permanently capture thosespecial moments in life.Specs:   Product Size170 x 160 x 40mm (folded)Physical Weight39gSpeed ReadRead - 700kbs / Write - 500kbsUSB2.0 (HS)Power SupplyEmbedded 550mAh Li-polymer BatteryPower Duration2.5-3 hoursPower Adaptor5V DC / 500mAhMemoryBuilt in 4GB, Max 8GB, Support Max 8GB Micro SD cardResolution736 x 480 Video PlaybackVideo FormatAVIAudioMono SoundRecording Speed2"

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Predator I-KAM Extreme Sport Video Glasses - Camo

0 comments:

Post a Comment