Rogue Bifocal Polarized Sunglasses Review

Rogue Bifocal Polarized Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this item for my sailing excursions to assist in reading sea charts and not having to switch to reading glases. I had intended on extending this product to the club and associations that I belong to as a solution to a problem many of us have.
My dissappointment came when I was promised in the television ad (which I keep seeing) two pair if I ordered immediately which I did. Only one pair was sent to me. If I would have been told one pair originally, ok. But, when you are expecting two and only one shows up, the entire purchase is a dissappointment.
This is not what I expect from Amazon. I wanted to complain but could find no phone number to do so.
I appreciate this opportunity to vent my frustration with this purchase.
Thank you!
Ernesto Machado, President & CEO
Therapeutic Environmental SolutionS

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rogue Bifocal Polarized Sunglasses

Tired of visually struggling to tie knots on tiny hooks or read small-print maps while fishing? Great news! Guideline's crystal-clear polarized lenses come with smartly placed magnifiers. They're out of the way while fishing, but conveniently ready when you need them. The inner-lens bifocals virtually vanish when worn. Our popular Rogue frame looks great and fishes great, too. Wider temples are not only in style, they provide superior eye protection from sun and wind. Wire-core temples with metal hinges make for a long-lasting pair of polarized glasses. No more switching from fishing glasses to readers to tie that knot. The stylish Rogue Bifocal can do it all.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rogue Bifocal Polarized Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment