Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought these things because I like wearing my brain bucket, and I leave for work pretty early in the morning. First of all, its like wearing those HD Vision "As Seen on TV" glasses that are not to be worn at night. Not only that, THEY FOG MISERABLY. I've tried wearing them loose, tight, and everywhere in between, I can't see anything through them. I want to return them, but its not a typical Amazon Return, Amazon refers you to the sellers return policy page, and it looks like its going to be huge hassle, I might just have to suck it up.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cruiser (Black/Anti-Fog Amber Lens)
RIDE WITH PRIDE while wearing this vented, stylish goggle that is as ideal for riding motorcycles as it is for watersports and sky-diving. Open cell foam lines the frame around each lens, creating a sealed fit while keeping out wind. Ventilation slits on each side of the frame prevent the lenses from fogging as well. The anit-fog polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.
Click here for more information about Cruiser (Black/Anti-Fog Amber Lens)
0 comments:
Post a Comment