Gargoyles Stat Collection-Torque Men's Sunglasses Review

Gargoyles Stat Collection-Torque Men's Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have owned Gargoyles for many years and have always been very pleased with them. They are great safety glasses and usually fit well and are pretty stylish.
My only complaint with these particular glasses is that the ear pieces are nearly an inch longer then any other Gargoyle I have owned allowing them to slip down my nose. I was surprised they did not fit like other Gargolyes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gargoyles Stat Collection-Torque Men's Sunglasses

Gargoyles Stat Collection-Torque Sunglasses are designed with a standard black metal frame. You can choose from the various lens colors such as green, smoke, and smoke polarized. The designer shape and the satin finish metal construction give these sunglasses a trendy look. For added comfort, you also have integrated spring hinges and a classic logo nose bridge. These menĂ¯¿½ s sunglasses are available only in one size and provide complete protection to the wearer. Frames cannot be fit with prescription lenses.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Gargoyles Stat Collection-Torque Men's Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment