Maui Jim Hookipa MauiReaders Sunglasses - Polarized Gloss Black/Neutral Gray, 1.50 Review

Maui Jim Hookipa MauiReaders Sunglasses - Polarized Gloss Black/Neutral Gray, 1.50
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Am appalled at the nasty quality coming from Maui Jim and especially for the money they charged. Just for the record I have (2) other pair of sunglasses from this company, but they really cheapened this model with the readers (bi-focal) lens. Do not waste your money. I had to give one star as I could not give any lower.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim Hookipa MauiReaders Sunglasses - Polarized Gloss Black/Neutral Gray, 1.50

Progressive, competitive and comfortable. You're a blur of activity. But these cutting-edge, sporty frames offer clear, unobstructed views of your world in motion.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Maui Jim Hookipa MauiReaders Sunglasses - Polarized Gloss Black/Neutral Gray, 1.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment