Maui Jim - White Cap - Chestnut Frame-Polarized HLC Bronze Lenses Review

Maui Jim - White Cap - Chestnut Frame-Polarized HLC Bronze Lenses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The product that I bought, the Maui Jim sunglasses, was a recent pair of sunglasses that Maui Jim was selling. Not every online company carried them. To see what I wanted I went into stores and tried on the various glasses and decided I wanted this pair. The seller was rated good by other purchasers and he carried the pair I wanted. Of course, I saved about $30.00. At first I was a little skeptical because he wasn't a Maui Jim Authorized dealer. I was concerned they might be fake. Then I saw a friend who just purchased Maui Jim's and everything matched and I began to notice all the things that make Maui Jim such great sunglsses. Such as the polorized lenses and the protection from the sun which is their trademark. At first I wrote the seller that I was skeptical because it didn't come with the Maui Jim warranty even though it had the right case. He just said that was because he wasn't authorized but if I had a problem, Maui Jim would help me. The likelyhood of having a problem isn't very great if you treat them well. So overall I would say that the seller was on the up and up and he did a really good job in sending me the glasses quickly just like he said he would. I would order from him again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim - White Cap - Chestnut Frame-Polarized HLC Bronze Lenses



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Maui Jim - White Cap - Chestnut Frame-Polarized HLC Bronze Lenses

0 comments:

Post a Comment