Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased these glasses a little concerned about the value I would get for the higher price tag. They are much more expensive than other sunglasses I have purchased in the past. I didn't know what I was missing. I won't be able to go back to wearing $20 glasses from Target anymore. There is a huge decrease in glare and colors are much more vivid. Driving in the sun was very comfortable and my eyes had no strain. They have a great weight and feel and in the first day of owning them I have received multiple compliments. My daughter even said I look "cool." Now I just have to make sure I don't sit on them or leave them in a restaurant!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Revo Efflux Metal Polarized Sunglasses
Hardworking and heavy-duty, the Efflux from Revo is ready to take on whatever you have to dish out. The frame is made of a lightweight titanium which offers strong durability and style, while the Serilium lenses have Polarcast technology along with an anti-reflective coating that will decrease glare and increase optical clarity. Comfort was also on the forefront of the design, the Element Shed keeps dirt, debris, and sweat away, plus with Motion Fit and the cam-action spring hinges, you'll feel like these sunglasses were specifically designed just for you.
Click here for more information about Revo Efflux Metal Polarized Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment