Spy Diablo Sunglasses - Black Matte / Grey - Polarized Review

Spy Diablo Sunglasses - Black Matte / Grey - Polarized
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've always chosen Oakley's for my "expensive" pair of sun glasses. They no longer make the frame I prefer so I searched up and down for the closest thing. Low and behold I found the Diablo style. My only hesitation on giving this product 5 stars is the lack of tint on the polarized lenses. I wish they were a little darker. Other than that, they fit well and are light weight.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Spy Diablo Sunglasses - Black Matte / Grey - Polarized

From Spy Optic's Scoop series, the Diablo has a minimalist, post-modern sport design with crisp edges.It's built from Grilamid and features 9-Base ARC lenses, Hytrel rubber temple tips and ventilated Scoop technology.As with all Spy shades, it provides 100% UV protection.

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about Spy Diablo Sunglasses - Black Matte / Grey - Polarized

0 comments:

Post a Comment