Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered the Black / Rose Polarized Polycarbonate, and they are a great fit for women! I purchased these to help cut down on the glare from the fluorescent lights in the office while working on the computer all day (the fluorescent lights can occasionally trigger headaches). They are not too dark, and they seem to cut the glare sufficiently. Reasonable price for the quality! I think I'll order a second pair!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Suncloud Optics Backstage Sunglasses
Medium fit, unisex Backstage is lightweight, durable and comfortable due to an injection molded, grilamid nylon frame. Polycarbonate lenses are extremely lightweight and highly impact resistant and polarization reduces glare. Injection molded lenses ensure exceptional clarity and provide 100% protection from harmful UV rays. Suncloud Polarized Optics feature a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Click here for more information about Suncloud Optics Backstage Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment