Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ski at Grand Targhee. We live 15 minutes from the resort, so this is really the only place we ski. It is cloudy on top about 90% of the time, but often times clear and even sunny on the bottom. I purchased these because the lens tint changes base on light conditions, and these were on a great sell on Amazon.
I have been thrilled. I can see so much better in low visibility conditions than with my fixed tint goggles. The lens color also does better for me at highlighting the terrain than my old goggles.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bolle Nova Snow Goggles
The Bolle® Nova snow goggles are helmet compatible and offer you a snug and comfortable fit with 2-layer face foam. The double PC vent lens includes a P80 Plus Carbo Glas® coating for fog and scratch resistance.
Click here for more information about Bolle Nova Snow Goggles
0 comments:
Post a Comment