Bollé Vanadium Silver Frame, Polarized Cobalz Lens Review

Bollé Vanadium Silver Frame, Polarized Cobalz Lens
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I already own a genuine pair of Bolle Vanadium sunglasses with the metal silver frame and polarized colbalz lens. I like them so much I wanted a second pair, and ordered these from amazon.com. When they arrived, I received a cheap plastic imitation of the real thing, loosly styled like the authentic sunglasses I already own. This is a fake knock-off which I returned immediately. No wonder they were more affordable than the pair I already had. Do not buy if you're looking for the real thing!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bollé Vanadium Silver Frame, Polarized Cobalz Lens

Bollé has earned the trust of athletes around the world. Where comfort, function and durability can affect personal performance, there's no room for compromise. The Bollé Vanadium offers a medium contrast steel gray lens with platinum metallic blue mirror and polarized filter. Ideal for high glare environments and bright light conditions, such as marine sports.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Bollé Vanadium Silver Frame, Polarized Cobalz Lens

0 comments:

Post a Comment