Gordini Starting Gate 2 Goggle Review

Gordini Starting Gate 2 Goggle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these for my 6 yr old. Went to tahoe skiing for 2 days for spring break.
Good things first.. My kid is 46 inches tall wearing medium size helmet. The google fit snugly around the face into the helmet. She didn't have any complain at all which is a first time :)
The bad..
The very 2nd day my daughter managed to remove the shield off from its sides. I put them back. The goggles seem to be ok. I didn't expect them to come off so quickly. In any case, i don't expect them to last more than handful of trips.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Gordini Starting Gate 2 Goggle

A classic in the Gordini line. The Starting Gate and Starting Gate II offer the same features only the Starting Gate II offers a double anti-fog lens. Geared for kids 6 and up who can keep up with the adults.

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Click here for more information about Gordini Starting Gate 2 Goggle

0 comments:

Post a Comment