Maxpedition Monkey Combat Admin Pouch Review

Maxpedition Monkey Combat Admin Pouch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this pouch for my son's backpack, but in preparation for the review, I did use it myself. It fits in a purse quite nicely. This is the Maxpedition Monkey Combat Admin Pouch, which was a collaborative deal between MilSpec Monkey and Maxpedition. The end result is a velcro-closure pouch (pocket for mundane people) that will store a *LOT* of small items. By small, think pens, pocket notebooks, personal flashlights.. There is a hidden 'sleeve' in the back which will hold something flat like a notebook or even a folded map. This is handy. There are several elastic loops inside the pouch for holding pens or other things. I can fit a bunch of pens and sharpie markers in them, a swiss army knife, and so on. I can fit three pocket-size notebooks in the pouch if I really want to stuff it good, possibly even a fourth. By pocket-size, I mean the Moleskine or similar product line. This pouch also has a 'secure' area in the middle which is very hard to get into. Velcro-closure with pull tabs. Great place to store money or valuables. Nothing would fall out of there. I won't go into the various compartments, other than to say you should find a place for most small daily-use things you have. Guys with cargo pants, this pouch will probably slide into one of those big pockets. It fits my son's cargo shorts pockets almost like it was designed for that. The pouch itself measures about 7x6 inches (height and width). All in all, I like it. My son wanted it because it has web loops that allow it to attach to the outside of his backpack. MOLLE loops. They are also called PALS. I like that it uses velcro instead of zippers. That way there is no chance of a zipper bursting on you. It has a vinyl or plastic section for holding an ID card or something of that sort, or if you had a small map you needed to look at in the rain. My son likes it a lot. They only come in "guy" colors, though. It might be nice if they came in a blue or pink or something for the ladies. But in black it works fine. The pouch itself feels VERY tough, and it is unlikely to break. That's important for those of us who expect our purchases to last so we don't have to buy replacements. I highly recommend this pouch for those of you with boys or men in your lives who need to keep their small tools organized.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maxpedition Monkey Combat Admin Pouch

Designed primarily to be attached to and worn on the chest area of a tactical vest or body armor, Maxpedition's new 9811 MONKEY COMBAT ADMIN POUCH solves many of the problems plaguing admin pouches currently on the market while optimizing carry capacity in a compact and organized package.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Maxpedition Monkey Combat Admin Pouch

0 comments:

Post a Comment