Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am training for a triathlon and wanted a pair of sports sunglasses for biking and running. I wanted a pair with changeable lenses so I could use them at night, so I thought these would be a good option. Alas, I made a mistake buying these. The construction is sort of flimsy. They sit a little high. They came with no directions on how to change the lenses. You'd be better off dropping $5 at a local gas station on some cheap-o glasses than buying this overpriced item. There are better option elsewhere on Amazon, and anywhere else on earth.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mighty Sport Glasses Z09
Protect your eyes from harmful UV rays while enjoying the trails with the Mighty Z09 Sport Sunglasses. These flexible and lightweight shades feature a black and silver frame with dark lenses. Soft temple tips and nose pads ensure maximum comfort during wear. Each pair of glasses includes a set of red, clear, blue, or yellow spare lenses and a soft carrying case.
Click here for more information about Mighty Sport Glasses Z09
0 comments:
Post a Comment