Pyramex Venture Ii Safety Eyewear, Silver Mirror Lens With Black Frame Review

Pyramex Venture Ii Safety Eyewear, Silver Mirror Lens With Black Frame
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I notice the reviews on this product page are for a variety of safety glasses. I bought the Pyramex Venture Ii Safety Eyewear. Unlike a review for a different pair of safety glasses posted on the same page, the ear frames do not move up and down. They do, however, move in and out to lengthen and shorten.
I found the glasses lightweight and work as intended. They feel cheap, but that's expected for the price. I like the curved lens, which provides side protection.
Vision is not the clearest, but it's acceptable when all I'm doing is clearing branches. There is glare when I'm indoors at night under incandescent light. If it was important to have the most excellant vision for the job, I'd probably use something else.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pyramex Venture Ii Safety Eyewear, Silver Mirror Lens With Black Frame

9.75 Base curved lens provides full side protection without distracting seams or traditional type side shields. Nose buds secure the glass and prevent slipping while providing a pillow soft fit. Fully adjustable temples - 4 size settings. Lenses provide 99% protection against harmful UV rays. Lenses are coated for superior scratch resistance.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pyramex Venture Ii Safety Eyewear, Silver Mirror Lens With Black Frame

0 comments:

Post a Comment