Rothco Ventec Tactical Goggle Review

Rothco Ventec Tactical Goggle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I first got these glasses they looked exactly like the picture. When I first put them on I was sure they were worth the 10 bucks. But minutes later Everything got foggy and even more foggy until It took me effort to find the iron sight on my gun. The bands great and easy to use. the lens are tinted as shown, which protects me from the sun great. the goggles are more popped out like Regular glasses and The goggles aren't really attached to my face as much as I wished and hoped for which looked like it'd do shown in the Picture. The foam's decently comfortable behind the plastic.
Overall: It's not worth the money. Find a pair that doesn't fog up. THESE GOGGLES WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY DIDN'T FOG UP

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rothco Ventec Tactical Goggle

Lightweight, Padded Frame, Smoke Grey shatterproof polycarbonate lens anti-scratch coating, Anti-fog, UV 400 Protection, 1 1/2" adjustable strap

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rothco Ventec Tactical Goggle

0 comments:

Post a Comment