Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Recently bought the goggles and visited a pool twice with them.
Although the goggles are of good quality and sit OK because of their two rubber bands, I got a problem: they are VERY tight.
When I adjusted the bands so that they sit comfortably they started letting water inside. OK. I shortened the bands, but it became rather painful to swim for more that 5 minutes. No middle.
When I came out of the pool I had scar-like circles around my eyes, just because I did not want to finish my work-out in 5 minutes and stayed in water for half an hour.
I suppose these goggle are good for racing probably, but nor for swimming for more than 5-10 minutes. Although, there is not such information on both Speedo and Amazon web-sites.
I will definitely have to change them =/
Click Here to see more reviews about: Speedo Aquasocket Mirrored Goggle
This is the perfect goggle for the serious swimmer looking for great fit and low drag.In Speedo's extensive testing in the flume goggles always pose problems with drag.The low profile design of this goggle eliminates a high percentage of this drag. When 100th of a second can matter between first and second this reduction of drag might make the diference.The lens is made to offer UV protection while the anti fog treatment will keep you seeing clearly. It also features a mirrored lens which reduces glare while swimming.
Click here for more information about Speedo Aquasocket Mirrored Goggle
0 comments:
Post a Comment