Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've used these goggles for 1 season so far, and while skiing/boarding, they're great. But if you use a helmet and want to pull them up - forget it. I have a Giro G9 helmet and these Giro goggles will not stay put when up. They either slip back off the helmet, or flip down and catch you in the eye. All they need is a rubber backed strap, but I cannot get a response from Giro customer support.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Giro Basis 2009 Spherical Goggle
The Giro Basis goggle features a clean, Super Fit? engineered Full-size frame that delivers lavish comfort, wide-open field of view and amazing helmet compatibility. The Carl Zeiss optimized spherical dual lens is a crisp, clear window that is complemented by the frame's massive interior volume to virtually eliminate chances of fogging.Product Features
Frame Material: polycarbonate
Polarized Lens:
Helmet Compatible: yes
Eyeglass Compatible: no
Ventilation: vents on Top, vented Lens
Face Size: med-large
Grip Strap: yes, elastic
Recommended Use:
Manufacturer Warranty:
Click here for more information about Giro Basis 2009 Spherical Goggle
0 comments:
Post a Comment