P18 Polarized Aviator Silver Metal Frame Smoke Flash lens Review

P18 Polarized Aviator Silver Metal Frame Smoke Flash lens
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
They're not as dark as I hoped they'd be, and the lenses aren't mirrored (I thought they would be). Polarized is nice, they look good, I didn't have a hard time adjusting them, and they fit my big head. They wrap around your eyes a bit so you won't get that side sun, but on a sunny day, I think you need darker lenses anyways. They came with a small bag, lens towel thing, and a string that connects the ear pieces (whatever you call it I don't use it). Overall I'm happy for what I paid.

Click Here to see more reviews about: P18 Polarized Aviator Silver Metal Frame Smoke Flash lens

Top Quality POLARIZED Polycarbonate shatterproof Substrate Lens Beautiful Cast Metal logos & Laser Cut Lens logo100% UV Rayblock LensAnti-Fog Hydrophobic water repellant lens coatingAnti-Scratch lens coatingLifetime Breakage WarrantySweep lens allows 180 degree field of vision30 Day Money Back if not Totally Pleased

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about P18 Polarized Aviator Silver Metal Frame Smoke Flash lens

0 comments:

Post a Comment