Ryders Eyewear 2011 Hex Polar/Photochromic Sunglasses Review

Ryders Eyewear 2011 Hex Polar/Photochromic Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've got tons of glasses at home, since I've been trying to find those perfect glasses since I started mountain biking (more than a year ago).
I've been using a bolle pair for a while now, since they are pretty good for sunny days (which is what I go trough most of the time living in the caribbean - Dominican Republic). But I've never actually felt completely well about them, since I have to take them off at night as well as early in the morning, when there's no sun out yet.
This is not good since insects can get in my eyes, etc. Then again I didn't want to carry an extra "clear" glasses pair on me so I could change when night fell on me.
Then I found these ones. Polarized, being the ultimate sunlight protection (not just a dark tint) and photochromic, that allows these to go from a very light tint (kills about 10% of visible light) to a medium dark one (killing about 30~40% of sunlight).
So now I have the perfect sunglasses. You can wear these ones at night, in the sun, when it's cloudy, ANYTIME, ANY WEATHER, ANY DAY. Always looking perfect.
Optics are great too. They are really comfortable and VERY light. You barely now you are using them. No ear pain neither, which was a problem with my bolle contour sunglasses when I used them for 4 or more hours straight.
TL;DR: These things ROOOOCK, confortable, great optics, look great too, light, polarized, photochromic and a price you can't beat :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ryders Eyewear 2011 Hex Polar/Photochromic Sunglasses

Combining Photochromic and Polarized technologies into one lens..

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about Ryders Eyewear 2011 Hex Polar/Photochromic Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment